|Recommended||Download 0X80000004 Error Fixer|
|Speed Up Your PC||Free Performance Scan|
0X80000004 Error? What is Wrong with My Computer?
0X80000004, this error code will pop up when my computer is about to frozen up. And always this error: msjava(2).dll not found comes together with that error message. Any connections? Can someone help me?
- Cherrie Colvard
Your PC frequently crashes with Error 0X80000004 when running the same program
Your computer periodically "freezes" for a few seconds at a time.
How to Fix 0X80000004 Error?
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error 0X80000004 has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Windows Trouble Shooter to Fix Error 0X80000004
- ress and hold the "Windows" button and the "W" button.
- In the search dialog box write the following: "troubleshooting" without the quotes.
- Left click or tap on the "Troubleshooting" feature after the search has finished.
- In the upper left side of the window left click or tap on the "View All" option.
- Now find and left click or tap on the "Windows Update troubleshooter" feature.
- From here you only need to follow the instructions on the screen and finish the troubleshooting process.
- After you are done with the troubleshooting process reboot your Windows 10 operating system.
- Check again if you still get the error 0X80000004.
How to Fix 0X80000004 Error with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
What People Say: (About 0X80000004)
Hat es funktioniert... hoffentlich ich genießen das Produkt dank
by Kenneth Rodriguez Oct.15th
Related: Error 0x80070bc9 Service Pack 1 Fixer,What does Error 0x80bb0001 Internet Explorer Mean?,How to Fix Error Bluescreen 0x0d1?,What does Error Emask 0x3 Hsm Violation Mean?,Error Code Last Run 0x41306 Fix tool,User Guide to: Pnvcta2 Dll,No Sound From Flash Player,Troubleshooting: Physical Memory Dumping Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshoot: ERROR BAD DEVICE
Read More: 0X8002000a [Answered],Troubleshoot: 0x800a0046 Free,[Answered] 0x8009200D,How Can I Fix - 0x8004060c Outlook 2003?,Troubleshooting: 0x80094012 Error,00192 ibm problem solv,00005ed7,000000fb,0c0000022 Fix,0x0000000000000001